Best Vape Pens & Vape Pen Reviews in 2022
Which Vape Pen Should You Buy?
Our # 1 Vape Pens for 2024
Why the JUUL?
- It offers a MTL vaping experience similar to smoking that new vapers need.
- Higher nicotine level for new vapers transitioning over from traditional cigarettes..
- Juice pods are easy to replace when empty and available in most vape shops and online retailers..
Find The Best Vape Pens That Fit Your Needs?
Are all vape pens the same? Not exactly. Many of them are similar in design and function. Some are meant to be used for vaporizing e-liquid, some are capable of vaporizing oils and concentrates as well as loose leaf/dry herbs. Vape pens that are classified as 3-in-1 pens have the ability to be used for all three with separate cartridges for each one. This is a great option because it means only carrying around one device for all your vaping needs.
Vape Pens for Dry Herb
These types of vape pens are meant for dry herb only. Someone looking to vaporize cannabis or other herbal materials should choose one of these as they are designed with a heating chamber that uses heated air to extract the benefits of the herbs without combustion. These types of vaporizers are usually purchased by people looking to vape their dry herbs instead of smoking them. They may have quit smoking cigarettes for health reasons and feel that vaping their herbs follows that method as well. Some examples of a dry herb vaporizer are The Pax 2, Atmos RX, and Atmos Jump.
Vape Pens for Wax and Dab
Vape pens for wax and concentrates are similar to e-liquid vape pens in that they have a cartridge or chamber for vaporizing solids into vapor. They may come with a glass globe or atomizer chamber. These types of vaporizers often include a dab tool and a small brush for cleaning the screens and chamber. Some examples of wax pens are the Yocan Evolve Wax Vaporizer, Yocan Pandon Wax Vaporizer and KandyPens Donuts Vaporizer.
3-in 1 Vape Pens
3-in-1 vaporizers, also called multi-use vaporizers, are a combination unit designed to work with e-liquid, wax and dry herbs. Some have separate chambers that can be switched out for the different material or a cartridge for concentrates and a chamber for dry herbs. Also some units may have the capability for multi-use but additional parts may be sold separately. The benefit of this type of vaporizer is that you can purchase one unit for all of your vaping needs. Examples of 3-in-1 vaporizers are the XMax V2 Pro, Yocan Evolve Plus Magneto, and V2 Pro Series 3 Vaporizer.
What to Look For
Big battery, tanks size and sub-ohm coils
2 Mil Tank
What to Avoid
Cig-a-like Devices & Stick Batteries
Don't Shop Where You Buy Gas
Don't Stick to Just One Device
Specialized Reviews Ranking System
At License to Vape, we employ a comprehensive evaluation system to analyze and measure the full value of products, by looking at the ingredients, clinical studies, safety, projected effectiveness, return policies, and overall customer satisfaction. This method is known as the License to Vape Ranking System.
Top 5 Vaping Pens For 2024
After hours of extensive research, testing and reviews, we’ve determined the best products (for any budget) on the market today.”
- Simple and easy to use
- Good flavor and vapor
- Compact size, fits discreetly in a pocket
- Internal tank system
- 3 LED battery level indicator lights: green, yellow, red
- Good first-device for beginners
- No direct lung capability
- Not for cloud chasers
- Short battery life
- Variable voltage for a more customized vape experience
- Larger juice flow ports provide better saturation and reduce dry hits
- Triton 2 tanks are equipped with an airflow control system
- Simple, easy to use system that fits right in your pocket
- 2 coil options
- 1-button functionality
- due to the fact it is a popular item, it is often out-of-stock from online retailers
- parts and components are not compatible with the original Triton, so you cannot use them interchangeably
- Cute design, small and portable
- Juice pods are leak-proof
- Tap twice to view battery life
- Easy to change flavors
- Good for smokers wanting to try out vaping
- Pricey compared to other kits of the same price
- $15.99 for 4 pack refill pods
- No varying levels of nicotine (50mg) strong
- Short battery life, takes an hour to charge
- Good flavor and vapor production
- 3 mil tank capacity
- Top-fill tank design
- MTL or DL draws
- Short-circuit protection
- Charges via USB cable
- LED battery indicator lights: green, yellow, red
- Wattage is not adjustable
- Built-in tank not replaceable
- No bypass mode
- Top airflow control is not adjustable
- Wattage is also not adjustable
- Small 2 mil tank capacity
How Do Vape Pens Work
Why Would I Choose a Vape Pen?
What is a 3-in1 Vape Pen?